Items we DO NOT accept!
- Hazardous Waste
- Vehicles (Automobiles, Boats, Trailers, Etc...)
- Greasy or Contaminated Metals
- Tangled Rebar
- Castor Wheels
- Pressurized Containers
- Paint Cans
- Steel Drums
- Aerosol Cans
- Water Heaters
- Electronic Scrap
- Etc... Please call to reconfirm if you are unsure!
Items we accept!
- All alloys and series
- Aerospace Alloys
- Inconel, Titanium, Hasty, etc...
- Lead Acid
- Brass / Bronze
- Yellow, Red, Rod, Manganese, Aluminum Bz, etc...
- All grades
- Iron / Steel
- Insulated Copper Wires
- Range Lead, Soft Lead, Wheel Weights
- Aluminum, Brass, Copper/Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- 300 series, non magnetic.
- Boat Zinc, Die cast, etc..
- And More!
- SEE BELOW!
Awnings, Beverage Cans, Auto Castings, Extrusions, Fences, Gutters, Lithographic Sheets, Old Sheets, Screening, Shutters, Siding, Turnings, Transmissions, Window Frames, Wheels, ETC...
Bushings, Faucets, Gears, Keys, Meters, Plumbing, Pipes, Radiators, Rods, Spent Shells, Statues, Stampings, Shavings, Utensils, Valves, ETC...
Busbar, Bare Wire, Old/New Tubing, Plumbing, Insulated Wire (Appliance cords, Electrical wire, MCM, Romex, Data Cable, URD, X-Mas Lights, etc...), ETC...
Angle Iron, Burglar Bars, Cast Iron Tubs, Wall Studs, File Cabinets, Fittings, Machinery, Pipes, Rebars, Shutters, Stampings, Weights, Valves, ETC...
Auto Batteries, A/C Radiators, Electric Motors, Refrigerator Compressors, Stainless Steel, Lead (sheet & wheel weights), Zinc Die Cast, ETC...